Wednesday, March 12, 2008

What Is The Priority For The Afghan Government? (report)



The Afghan government has to reprioritize its course of action in serving the Afghan citizens.
Right now, the government is dealing with strikes in Herat; Dostom’s clash with Akbar bai; and the most important of all, with Taliban.
While the Afghan government is more focused on resolving strikes and internal disputes of local commanders, the Taliban has achieved another success in implementing their claim in cutting the night service of telecommunication in parts of Afghanistan.

Photo by: Noori (Sat Kandaw, 2007)

Click on the headline to read the BBC report in this regard.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scene -- said...

Hi Mr. Noori,

My name is Jef Catapang and I am a student journalist in Toronto, Canada. I am working on a piece about Sayad Parwez Kambaksh and his brother, Sayed Yaqub Ibrahimi.

A commentator on another site with your name said he was a colleague of the brothers. If this is you, and you would be willing to speak to me for my piece, please send me and email at jef.catapang[at]gmail.com

If I have the wrong person, I do apologize.

Sincerely,
Jef Catapang

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home